Sunday, June 12, 2016

Life is Good!

Friday morning I got up and once again tried to blog and discovered I was still having computer problems so worked on that until it was time to go to the dentist.  Went to the dentist and it was determined that I had a cavity under a crown, so the dentist drilled a whole in the top of the crown and took out the nerve and filled the cavity, sealed the crown and I was on my merry way!  One of the best dental experiences I have ever had.  The dentist was compassionate, patient and understanding of my anxiety and the fact that I am a big baby when it comes to dental procedures.  After the procedure while we were checking out, the dentist came out and gave me a hug and wished us a safe journey.  Wish I could bring her back to Texas with me!

After the dental appointment we ran to Wal Mart and picked up a few items then headed back to Penny's to relax (actually I took a nap) and to enjoy the beautiful weather. 

Jim grilled steaks for dinner and we had all the trimmings.  I was able to eat a little bit of the steak and it was very good. 

Our nephew Billy and his lovely wife Karen visited with us and advised us we would be doing something fun and special on Saturday to help celebrate my birthday and Barbara's (his Mother-In-Law) and Penny's as well,  so be ready by 11:00!  They would not tell me what the plan was -  I was excited for Saturday to get here!  I love surprises! 


Two of our favorite people!  Bill and Karen Auld


Looking forward to a good night's sleep with no pain! 

Til next time.........



No comments:

Post a Comment